10th International HHT Scientific Conference, June 2013 - Cork, IrelandAbstracts:
- Predictors of Death in Patients with HHT Liver Vascular Malformations and Symptomatic Heart Failure
- Correlations Between Genotypes and Clinical Manifestations in Brain AVMs with HHT
9th International HHT Scientific Conference, May 2011 - Antalya, TurkeyAbstracts:
- Reproducibility of Oxygen Saturation Monitoring During Six-Minute Walk Test and Exercise Testing in Patients with Pulmonary Arteriovenous Malformations
- The Modified Young's Procedure in Patients with Transfusion Dependent Severe Epistaxis from HHT
HHT Foundation New England, Regional Networking Alliance Meeting
Saturday, February 2, 2013
We are excited to announce the next meeting of the New England Regional Networking Alliance of the HHT Foundation, International, Inc. The meeting will return to the Foxboro/ Mansfield area on Saturday, February 2nd at 10:00 AM.
The speakers will include:
- Ms. Katharine Henderson - Yale Univ. School of Medicine
- Dr. Robert White - Yale Univ. School of Medicine
- Dr. Jeffrey Pollak - Yale Univ. School of Medicine
- Dr. Douglas Ross - St. Vincent's Hospital
- Dr. Angela Lin - Mass General Hospital
- Dennis Routledge - HHT Foundation, Board President
Dr. Ross will discuss a rational approach to managing nosebleeds. Dr. White will speak on general aspects of HHT including children and aging. Dr. Pollak will provide an update on lung AVMs in regards to approach and management. Dr. Lin will speak about HHT and genetics. Kate Henderson will speak about insurance issues and HHT, and Dennis Routledge will provide an update from the HHT Foundation.
Back by popular demand will be a free brunch similar to those served before in Foxboro for this RNA meeting.
- 15 Berkshire Road
Mansfield, MA 02048